Job Detail: Accommodation Director
Work with budgets, planning, creating schedules and manage day-to-day operations. Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in equipment, renovations and all logistic procedures. Ensure that company standards for guest services, décor, and housekeeping services are met or exceeded. Minimize wastage of materials and energy through careful monitoring.
About the job
|Field||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Date||02 August 2018|
|Lenght of Employment||Length C|
|Responsibilites||- Conduct any issue escalations from the residents and team member and solve it in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with other departments to make sure that the work is running smoothly.
- Train new employees and coach them on the best practices.
|Requirements||- Must be an Arab with fluency in English.
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager, Accommodation Manager or relevant role in the Hospitality industry.
- High professional communication skills in all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and engage people in fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to adapt with of new softwares and technologies.